DUE TO COVID-19, qualifications have been changed for the 2020 show season. For those of you who have already sent in fees to hold a qualifying class, they will roll over into the 2021 season. For those of you who have sent in fees and received your awards, hold onto them for 2021 as well. Qualifications have been removed for the 2020 season and anyone interested in showing in the final will be able to enter.
All Shows are invited to hold The Good Hands Junior Exhibitor Qualifying Class. The more qualifying classes offered at shows to saddle seat riders provide more opportunities for our young riders to participate in The Good Hands Junior Exhibitor National Finals.
- The champion and reserve champion in the class qualify to compete in The Good Hands Junior Exhibitor Finals at the Mane Event Horse Show in Springfield, IL October 15-18, 2020.
- Class fee is $35.00, which includes the distinctive orange and black Good Hands “trophy” ribbon.
- Class specs, judging criteria and finals procedures are detailed in the USEF Rule Book.
- USEF affiliation is not required to hold a class.
- If you are a show manager and would like to hold a class at your show, click the link below. All the required information and the application form are there for your convenience.
For more information or questions contact:
The Good Hands
1101 Peace Drive
Wheeling, IL 60090