All Shows are invited to hold The Good Hands Junior Exhibitor Qualifying Class. The more qualifying classes offered at shows to saddle seat riders provide more opportunities for our young riders to participate in The Good Hands Junior Exhibitor National Finals.
- The champion and reserve champion in the class qualify to compete in The Good Hands Junior Exhibitor Finals at the Mane Event Horse Show in Springfield, IL October 19-22, 2016.
- Class fee is $35.00, which includes the distinctive orange and black Good Hands “trophy” ribbon.
- Class specs, judging criteria and finals procedures are detailed in the USEF Rule Book.
- USEF affiliation is not required to hold a class.
- If you are a show manager and would like to hold a class at your show, click the link below. All the required information and the application form are there for your convenience.
For more information or questions contact:
The Good Hands
1101 Peace Drive
Wheeling, IL 60090